Power 20:20 | September 2016
Power 20:20 | Highest Growth Generating Companies in Solar in private sector - ACME
ACME Cleantech Solutions Pvt Ltd, since its inception in 2003, has been providing innovative, energy efficient, environment friendly products for Passive Telecom Infrastructure. The company invented the Power Interface Unit (PIU), which changed the way telecom industry manages it energy requirements. ACME further ventured into the solar power segment in 2007-08 with its CSP initiatives and set-up India´s first CSP plant of 2.5 MW at Rajasthan in 2010. With a portfolio of nearly 1,700 MW capacity solar, it is now is a leading green energy solutions provider in India. The company is committed and on track to achieve its target of 7.5 GW of installed solar power projects by 2019. Apart from India, they are also exploring other geographies to evaluate business potentials.
An early entrants into the sector, with large knowledge-base based on experiences and learnings. They have played a significant role in shaping-up this sector and are a part of the nation building process.
Capitalizing on our innovation, technology and manufacturing strengths, ACME has launched Idea Factory; a unique opportunity to take business idea from the drawing board to the market place.
It is a step to add life to bright ideas by advancing entrepreneurship backed by our robust innovation lab model.
ACME has selected Green Energy sector as its principal growth area since its foundation. We have given various First´s and disruptive solutions to this sector. Few of them are:
- Power Interface Unit (PIU), Green Shelter, Phase Changing Material (PCM) are some of our innovative products which reduced the energy requirement of the telecom tower to almost 1/3rd. Thus becoming one of the main contributors towards reducing the call cost in India.
- ACME products are installed at over 150,000 telecom sites across the globe helping significant Carbon Emission Savings. ACME has enabled telecom expansion to farthest as well as most interior and hitherto unconnected regions of India and has played a crucial role in telecom revolution.
- Building 15 MW financially viable Solar Plant in Gujarat in record time.
- Building first 100 MW Solar Energy Plant in Rajasthan
- Turning ACME Headquarter into India´s First Battery Operated Building supported by game-changing Lithium-ion technology.
- Our 25 MW plant at Madhya Pradesh achieved a record output of 25 GWh in six months of installation, a record in maximum power output by any solar power plant of that scale.
- Solar Excellence Award 2016,
- Renewable Energy India Award 2016,
- Renewable Energy India Award 2015,
- Ernst & Young ´Entrepreneur of the Year´ Award, the renowned V&D100