GNRL Oil & Gas Limited (formerly Heramec Limited and a subsidiary of Gujarat Natural Resources Limited) has announced a new oil discovery in Mehsana formation in the newly drilled well North Dholasan-1A in the Dholasan field, onshore India.The well is under production testing to determine whether the discovery is of potential commercial interest. GNRL Oil & Gas Limited holds 30 per cent participating interest and is the operator for Dholasan field where two new wells North Dholasan-1A and South Dholasan-1A have been drilled. Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC) holds the remaining 70 per cent participating interest in the field.
I wish to start pvc / pp electric wire unit in Delhi. What kind of information I can get if I subscribe for your magazine
Pls invite me all auction in gujarat
we are doing business developing for solar power ,thermal power , customer supporting and we have 45 mw splar power on hand needs investors.....
pls call +910842559230